And here we go again. It’s first of January, new year ahead, new chapter. Another year to grow and make a dent in the universe.
This year is a year of momentum – it’ss a big theme for me this is how I want to look at what I am building. I feel like in the past I would not be as consistent as I needed to be and that kills momentum. Momentum comes from consistency.
Below is a bunch of random thoughts, things that are important to be themes that I would like to guide me during this year,
MY BIGGEST VALUES
Realising that was a big thing. Both from doing the Strenght Finder personality test but also analysing Anthony Robbins 8 human needs these 3 reflect what drives me and who I am as a human being. These drive all my behaviours and reflect my needs and usually guide my decision making.
- – I am so hungry to grow, to push my limits to really get better every single day. I can sleep on a coach or an office floor if I only know that I am growing.
- – I want to have a positive impact on everything around me, so whatever I do should contribute positively)
- – fun and adventure is always very high up on my list. I love having new experiences and one of the reasons I do business is because I believe it’s fun.
WORDS of 2017: MOMENTUM + ALIGNMENT + MOVEMENT + EXPONENTIAL
END OF TEH YEAR GOALS
ok, lets get on it. So here are some of the things I am hoping to achieve/ do / experience this year.
TMA (The Movement Athlete)
- A content machine in pae – content being posted every single day
- Great team in place
- Team of trainers in place that create content every single week
- Our first event scheduled
- Solid revenue of over 30k / month all membership
- One new product launched
- Company Retreat at the end of the year
- Move every single day even if it’s just a bit
- Can do a number of acrobatics moves
- Acrobatic Course in UK
- My personal instagram account processes set up
- 18 articles (2 a month)
- 6 presentations posted
- Weekly company updates sent out
FAMILY & FRIENDS
- Family reunion
- A two week long celebration of me and Amar turning 30 this year in Thailand – where we can invite everyone and fly our families.
- Meditation, reflection – morning/ evening – visualise the day + visualise the next day + write a to do list.
- Training/ Moving every single day
- Documenting my journey – 1 tidbit a day
- Energy – monitor my food + green smoothies
- Writing/ Listening to my goals Twice a day
- Listening to Affirmations
- Visualising the end of the year and making it clearer
- Music meditation
- Weekly finance review
- Weekly relationship review – with other people
- Weekly review of high/low patterns
- Weekly rest + reflection
- Self awareness
- What can fuel my growth?
- Growing the company – how to?
- Insane focus + obsession (be a missionary)
- To be in and out of state
- Team management – be an incredible leader
- Daily content creation
THIS IS THE YEAR OF EXPONENTIAL GROWTH IN MULTIPLE AREAS
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: stretches your talents, expands your mind, or tests your physical endurance
- Unshakable belief in myself through – Self Awareness – becoming so confident in myself, and humble, and solid that nothing will stop me, managing my mind on every front
- Becoming a leader – managing others and making the most of our their potential, helping them to realise their potential
- Relationships fueled growth– 1. one on one mentorship, 2. tribe, 3. friendships
- My goal is not to fall fast, my goal is to succeed long term.
- I am not here to compete. I am here to win
- Use your biggest flaws as your biggest advantages
- “It’s not what you know – it’s what you d consistently
- Don’t be a donkey – you have both
- We are whatever we pretend to be
- It’s the small details that make big difference for the company
- Forward – We don’t stop. We don’t slow down, We don’t revisit decisions, We don’t second guess. Onward
- Commit to having a strong view of things
- Everything called life was created by people not smarter than you