This is a simple manifesto me and my good friend Will come up with when we were starting up a few years back. The idea was to outline our “rules”, our basic principles we will follow, and whenever in doubt we can refer to. Here it is:
An Awesome Life Manifesto
- We understand that in life its all about experiences, enjoying the journey and every moment.
- We do not take life seriously
- We believe that we will always find a way to bring about what we desire.
- We will do it or die trying
- Everything what we do is world class – Good – is never good enough.
- We always look for an opportunity to give more.
- We celebrate our successes and our mistakes
- We are authentic and transparent in who we are and what we do.
- We always want to learn more.
- We create environment which attracts people who can do impossible
- If we are not having fun we stop doing it.
- We give 150% in whatever we do
- If we cant do it – it means that we must do it.
My favourite quotes
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman
If you cant do it YOU MUST DO IT
Stay hungry stay foolish.
If you are not having fun, stop doing it
Your playing small does not serve the world
Be authentically uncool.
FAIL YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS
“Never settle for less than what you can be, give or create. Set a new standard. STEP UP” – Anthony Robins
`wake up naked, drinking coffee, making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us
“There are far too many smart, educated, talented people operating at quarter speed, unsure of their place in the world, contributing far too little to the productive engine of modern civilization. There are far too many people who look like they have their act together but have yet to make an impact. You know who you are. It comes down to a simple gut check: You either love what you do or you don’t. Period.”
– Po Bronson
”Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianna Williamson
Come to the edge, he said.
They said: ‘We are afraid.’
Come to the edge, he said.
He pushed them, and they flew.
– Guillaume Apollinaire